Energy On-shore & Off-shore
Specialists provide security and safety risk surveys and reviews on most types of energy installations, facilities and operations, including pipelines and remote storage locations as well as offshore facilities.
Typical areas assessed:
- Risk management and mitigation, designed to reduce exposure from direct and indirect attacks of installations, depots, pipe lines and off-shore facilities; includes counter terrorist measures.
- Risk management and mitigation, designed to reduce pilferage, sabotage and theft
- Political risk assessments
- Physical and electronic security systems and surveillance of facilities and pipelines, supply lines and logistics in general
- Security and safety risk consultancy and reviews for energy facilities, installations and infrastructure
- Emergency contingency plans for business continuity
- Emergency response plans
- Medical emergency response plans
- Emergency evacuation plans
- Security awareness training on identifying threats
- Preventative measures against security threats
- Employee security awareness travelling overseas